The Dougherty Reservoir is a 4-million-gallon welded steel potable water tank that was constructed in the 1983. The Dougherty Reservoir Recoating and Rehabilitation Project consists of the following:
- Interior structural repairs and upgrades
- Complete interior coating replacement
- Repair of exterior rust damage with over coating of new paint
- Cathodic Protection system replacement
- Other incidental repairs and upgrades as needed
Current Status: The project is currently in the construction phase.
Construction Schedule: Construction is anticipated to be completed by June 2020.
Project Cost: The total project cost is estimated to be approximately $3.2 million.
Contact Information: For any questions about this project, please contact Athena Watson at email@example.com or (925) 454-5030.