REGULAR BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2019
6:00 P.M. CLOSED SESSION
7:00 P.M. OPEN SESSION (time approximate)
ZONE 7 WATER AGENCY
100 NORTH CANYONS PARKWAY
LIVERMORE, CA 94551
1. Call Zone 7 Water Agency Meeting to Order
Director Smith McDonald will participate via conference call.
CLOSED SESSION - OPEN SESSION TO FOLLOW AT APPROXIMATELY 7:00 P.M.
- Government Code section 54957(b); Public Employee Performance Evaluation: Title: General Counsel
- Conference with Labor Negotiators pursuant to Government Code sections 54954.5 Agency Negotiator: Valerie Pryor/Osborn Solitei Employee Organizations: Alameda County Management Employees Association; Alameda County Building and Construction Trades Council, Local 342, AFL-CIO; International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers, Local 21, AFL-CIO; Local 1021 of the Service Employees International Union, CTW; Unrepresented Management
- Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing litigation pursuant to Government Code §54956.9(d) (1): 3 cases. (1) Edwin Belche and Ginger Belche v. Alameda County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, Zone 7, et al., Alameda County Superior Court Case No. RG17868354; (2) City and County of San Francisco v. City of Dublin et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court Case No. CIV MSN18-0928; (3) Genesee Friends et al. v. County of Plumas, Plumas County Superior Court Case No. CIV17-00152 (currently on appeal to the Third District Court of Appeal).
- Conference with Legal Counsel – Potential initiation of litigation pursuant to Gov't Code section 54956.9(d) (4): 2 cases
- Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated litigation pursuant to Gov't Code section 54956.9(d) (2): 2 cases
2. Open Session and Pledge of Allegiance
3. Report Out of Closed Session (approximate time: 7:00 p.m.)
5. Citizens Forum
7. Consent Calendar
- Request for Out-of-State Travel to Attend the WaterSmart Innovations 2019 Conference in Las Vegas, NV
9. Staffing Update
11. PPWTP Upgrades and Ozonation Project Quarterly Progress Presentation
17. Reports – Directors
- Verbal comments by President
- Written reports
- Verbal reports
18. Items for Future Agenda – Directors
19. Staff Reports (Information items. No action will be taken.)
- General Manager's Report
- Legislative Update
- June Outreach Activities
- Monthly Water Inventory Water Budget Update
- Annual Flood Protection Report
- Verbal reports
21. Upcoming Board Schedule: (All meeting locations are in the Boardroom at 100 North Canyons Parkway, Livermore, unless otherwise noted.)
- Tri-Valley Liaison Committee Meeting (DSRSD): July 24, 2019, if needed
- Finance Committee Meeting: August 5, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meeting: August, 2019, 7:00 p.m.