Weather-Based Irrigation Controller Rebate Program. SMART Hose/Faucet Type Timers are not included in this rebate program.
- View a brochure about this program.
- Search for WaterSense approved irrigation controllers.
- Get the rebate application to print, fill out and mail in.
- Submit an electronic rebate application online. (Use Internet Explorer browser.)
The Smart Controller maximum rebate in 2019 is up to 50% of the customer costs with a maximum rebate of $75 for single-family residences, $100 for multi-family residences, or $3,000 for non-residential properties.
Non-residential customers: Only one rebate per water account number. For example, if your property has three water account numbers, you can apply for up to three controllers on one rebate application.
- View Zone 7's water conservation page.
- Get information about Zone 7's other rebates.
- Check your rebate status.
Attention California Water Service Customers
Zone 7 Water Agency will not be accepting California Water Service customer rebate applications. For rebate programs offered by California Water Service, customers should refer to https://www.calwater.com/conservation/rebates-and-programs for more information on Cal Water's newly launched rebate programs. Contact your local Cal Water branch representative Jade Joesten at: (408) 367-8369.