As of November 15, 2016, Zone 7 Water Agency has reopened the single-family Weather-Based Irrigation Controller Rebate Program.
- View a brochure about this program.
- Search for WaterSense approved irrigation controllers.
- Get the rebate application to print, fill out and mail in.
- Submit an electronic rebate application online. (Use Internet Explorer browser.)
The Smart Controller maximum rebate for single-family residences is $75, and $100 for multi-family residences. The maximum rebate for non-residential properties is up to 50% of the cost of the new controller, with a maximum rebate of $3,000.
Non-residential customers: Only one rebate per water account number. For example, if your property has three water account numbers, you can apply for three controllers on one rebate application.
- View Zone 7's water conservation page.
- Get information about Zone 7's other rebates.
- Check your rebate status.
Attention California Water Service Customers
Zone 7 Water Agency will not be accepting California Water Service customer rebate applications. For rebate programs offered by California Water Service, customers should refer to https://www.calwater.com/conservation/rebates-and-programs for more information on Cal Water's newly launched rebate programs. Contact your local Cal Water branch representative Jade Joesten at: (408) 367-8369.