The High Efficiency Washer Rebate is Back!
Zone 7 Water and the local water agencies are offering a rebate of up to $75 rebate for the purchase and installation of a qualifying ENERGY STAR Most Efficient labeled high-efficiency clothes washers on the program’s Qualifying Product List. Check the list before you purchase your new machine because the list changes on a monthly basis. This program applies to purchases from June 20, 2019 to December 31, 2020, or until funds are exhausted. Click here for program details and application.
Please read the Program Terms and Conditions for Participation on the rebate application.
How to Apply
- Check the Qualifying Clothes Washer List to verify that the model you are purchasing qualifies for the rebate. Only high-efficiency clothes washers appearing on this list will qualify for the rebate.
- Complete the rebate application. Print, sign, and mail the completed application within 60 days of purchase and installation.
- Note: Due to the delayed start of the HEW (High-Efficiency Washer) program, customers who purchased a washer between June 20, 2019 and July 1, 2019 may also apply for a rebate.
- Include your sales receipt and a copy of your water bill. (Application will not be processed without both documents.)
- Mail your rebate to Zone 7 Water Agency:100 North Canyons Parkway,Livermore, CA 94551 or email your application to:Rebates@zone7water.com,
- Pleasanton, Dublin-San Ramon, City of Livermore customers only.
- California Water Service District is not participating in Zone 7’s rebate programs.Cal Water offers their customers a company-wide rebate program at www.calwater.com
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Rebates are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. This program is subject to change or end without prior notice.
- To be eligible for up to $75 rebate, I understand I must be a residential customer of City of Pleasanton, City of Livermore, or Dublin San Ramon Services District with an active account in good standing.
- Allow up to six to eight weeks to receive a rebate credit to your water account for qualifying product(s) after your water agency has received and approved a completed application and required documentation.
- Commercial models do not qualify for the rebate.
- Details of this offer, such as rebate amounts and eligible clothes washers, are subject to change at any time.