- View Zone 7's flood preparedness flyer here.
Who to Contact
For Zone 7 issues, call 925-454-5000 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). After hours, call 925-447-6704. Note that you may be referred to one of the agencies below, if appropriate. In an emergency, call 911.
- City of Pleasanton Operations Services
- City of Livermore Water Resources Division
- City of Dublin Public Works
- Alameda County Public Works
Place Sandbags Correctly
Sandbagging is not as simple as throwing up a barricade! Flood Ready Freddy is here to show you how to properly stack sandbags and keep flood waters outside the home, where they belong. Follow along with Flood Ready Freddy on our video and handout on how to properly stack your sandbags!
Where do I get sandbags?
Sandbags can be obtained from the following agencies. Be sure to bring a shovel!
- City of Dublin (24/7 to city residents and businesses), 925-833-6630
- Corporation Yard, 5600 Scarlett Ct., Dublin
- Public Safety Complex, 6363 Clark Ave, Dublin
- City of Livermore (24/7)
- Maintenance Service Center, 3500 Robertson Park Road, Livermore, 925-960-8020
- Fire Station #6, 4550 East Ave., Livermore
- Fire Station #8, 5750 Scenic Ave., Livermore
- City of Pleasanton Operations Service Center, 3333 Busch Road (M-F, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), 925-931-5500
- Alameda County Public Works Road Maintenance Dept., 4825 Gleason Dr., Dublin (M-F, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), 925-803-7007. If no answer, call Sheriff's Dispatch with emergency, 510-667-7721.
- Zone 7 Water Agency (no shovel needed)
- Administrative Building, 100 North Canyons Parkway, Livermore (24/7), 925-454-5000
- Administrative Building, 5997 Parkside Drive, Pleasanton, (24/7), 925-454-5000
- Sunol Glen Elementary School, 11601 Main Street, Sunol
How do I fill and use sandbags?