Place Sandbags Correctly
Sandbagging is not as simple as throwing up a barricade! Flood Ready Freddy is here to show you how to properly stack sandbags and keep flood waters outside the home, where they belong. Follow along with Flood Ready Freddy on our video and
Where do I get sandbags?
Sandbags can be obtained from the following agencies. Be sure to bring a shovel!
City of Dublin (24/7 to city residents and businesses), 925-833-6630
- Corporation Yard, 5600 Scarlett Ct., Dublin
- Public Safety Complex, 6363 Clark Ave, Dublin
City of Livermore (24/7)
- Maintenance Service Center, 3500 Robertson Park Road, Livermore, 925-960-8020
- Fire Station #6, 4550 East Ave., Livermore
- Fire Station #8, 5750 Scenic Ave., Livermore
City of Pleasanton Operations Service Center, 3333 Busch Road (M-F, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), 925-931-5500
Zone 7 Water Agency (no shovel needed) Available November through April
Sunol Glen Elementary School, 11601 Main Street, Sunol, 925-862-2026