Get Up to $100 for Keeping Your Pool COVERED!
It’s common that pool water tends to evaporate quickly in hot
summer months, requiring frequent refills. That’s why keeping
your pool covered saves water. In addition to saving water, now
you can even get up to $100 rebate for installing a new pool
Great reasons to install a pool cover:
- Pool covers can reduce evaporation from your pool by up to 95%. The greatest water savings will be during the hot summer months we experience here in the Tri-Valley.
- Pool covers also help reduce debris in your pool, making it easier to keep clean.
- Pool covers help retain pool heat.
- The Pool Cover Rebate covers 50% of the cost of the pool cover, up to $100.
- The new pool cover must cover at least 75% of the pool surface area.
- Mesh, liquid, ring, and second hand pool covers do not qualify.
- Non-permanent above ground pools are not eligible for this rebate program.
- You must be a water customer of Livermore Municipal Water,
City of Pleasanton, or Dublin San Ramon Services District with an
active account in good standing.
- If you are a Cal Water customer, visit www.calwater.com for information regarding available rebates.
- Single Family, Multi-Family, and CII customers are all eligible.
- Applications must be submitted within 60 days of purchase.
- The pool cover shall remain in use for at least 2 years after rebate issuance. You must keep your pool covered when not in use.
- This rebate is offered at the discretion of Zone 7 Water Agency and is subject to available funds. Zone 7 may end this program at any time.
How does it work?
Be sure to upload a copy of your receipt and a dated photo of the installed pool cover.
- Zone 7 will confirm receipt of the rebate application and if all rebate terms are met, the rebate will be issued as either a check or water bill credit. It may take up to 3 months for the credit or the check to be issued.
Zone 7 Water Agency (Zone 7) and your local water retailer (City of Livermore, City of Pleasanton or Dublin San Ramon Services District)—collectively “Agencies”—are offering a rebate of 50%, up to $100, for the purchase of a qualifying pool cover. This program is valid until funds are exhausted or as determined by the Agencies.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.