Follow the directions below to watch the effect of different levels of permeability and porosity rates. The two pictures below show what your screen should resemble before you press play to make it rain, and two minutes after you pressed play.
- Close “About: Water” screen.
- From the template drop down, choose “Compare permeabilities.”
- Add a non-flowback well to each section. Try to make the wells go to the same depth, nearly to the bottom. (Try to match the pictures above.)
- Set “Rain probability” to the fastest.
- Click “add water.”
- Press play and run for two minutes.
Activity built and licensed by the Concord Consortium.